Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving? Maybe...

Maybe I should try to turn off my Christmas Brain and focus on Thanksgiving? So, there's the age old question, "What are you thankful for...." The answer: "Everything." I am. There are a million blogs out there this week about what people are thankful for. Part of me didn't want to do the cliche blog... A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is what I am thankful for....




I am SO thankful for my children. They are my entire world. My life would really be pretty meaningless without them. Callie, as sassy as she can be, is so smart, and SUCH a great big sister. Callie has taught me so much about what's really important in my life. She's taught me to be patient, she's taught me to laugh, and not sweat the small stuff, which is a work in progress. She is such a cuddle bear :)  There's nothing better in the world than hearing, "Mommy, I love you!"  Tanner has the biggest smile I have ever seen and the most amazing big, blue eyes. He smiles with his soul. Something just pours out of that little guy when he smiles. It literally brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. I love my children more than I could ever have imagined loving another person. It's unexplainable.





 







I really could go on and on for days. But if you have a positive impact on my kids' lives, I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!! We love you. I am so thankful that my children have you in their lives. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment