Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man

I cannot even believe Tanner turns one year old on Sunday. I literally feel like he was born a few months ago. I can't even tell you were the time went this year.

He started out so tiny, itty bitty, "Teeny Tanner" was his first nickname...

This is Tanner with Callie's favorite doll, Bertha (she's kind of a big doll, hence the name)


They melt my heart!


 
One Month Old


2 months old



3 Months Old


4 Months Old


5 Months Old with Callie and Newborn Dreu!


6 Months Old



7 Months Old





 8 Months Old


9 Months Old


10 Months Old

11 Months Old

His "ONE YEAR" Picture is yet to come! Look for a blog allll about our little man's 1st Birthday!!

 I have a few friends who are pregnant or just had a baby not too long ago. My real advice to you is to cherish every single moment, even the ones full of being peed, pooped, and puked on. It just goes way too fast. The best gift you can give your children is your time. You'll never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment