Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ten Guilty Pleasures...

Everyone has them, right? I know I have more than 10, but who am I to take up your entire day reading my blog? I know a lot of these are movies and songs, even the ones I should be embarrassed to love, but hey, that's why they are my guilty pleasures :)

10. This song speaks for itself...



9. Like a high school girl with a crush, I gotta have my lipgloss. I'm slightly addicted to Victoria's Secret lipgloss actually. My two favorite flavors...

8. Televison. It's a true waste of time but I can't help it. I don't watch a lot of reality shows, but there's one that I absolutely love, no matter how dorky it is. Not only am I going to share my favorite dancing couple from all of the seasons, I will share with you my favorite dance that I have ever seen on the show. Gives me chills everytime!



And my NON reality show that I am totally obsessed with. Brothers and Sisters. LOVE love it.

7. Romantic Comedies. For sure. A couple of my favorites would be....
Every morning I wake up, before I put on my makeup,
 I say a little prayer for you!
I hate how I don't hate you,
not even a little bit, not even at all.
A few more guilty pleasures movies of different categories:



6. I love to read fashion blogs. Am I the most fashionable person around, no, not quite. But I love to live vicariously through them and imagine if I had the money (and the body!) to be truly fashionable! Along with fashion blogs, I like fashion magazines!

5. Speaking of magazines, I am sad to admit that one of my guilty pleasures is reading "In Touch" and "Ok!" magazine. Moving on...

4. Goo Goo Dolls. Love every song. Can't help it. My favorite? "Name"



3. Facebook is a guilty pleasure that also borders on addiction. I love to see everyone's photos and status updates. And P.S. I've probably facebook stalked YOU at one point.

2. Let's just save a lot of time and youtube videos and say that anything 90's makes the list. 90's music like Ace of Base, Spicegirls, Train, and so on :)

1. My number one, all time guilty pleasure, I say it LOUD AND PROUD..... (this won't surprise a lot of you!)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my gosh.... i remember listening to Hanson over & over with you when we were younger.... i actually forgot all about them.... this was so amazingly fun to see again! lol~ chanda lynn

    ReplyDelete